Thursday, June 11, 2015

Passion Blog: Reading

Do you know what a good book does to me? I cannot understand how people can roll their eyes at me when I tell them oh yeah I lovee reading about love, mysteries, fantasies JUST GREAT BOOKS ! My favorite book has to be " if I stay" by Gayle Foreman,  Such a good book , i cried my eyes out. Imagine your entire family dying, and you have an out of body experience ... Yikes imagine. But you stay anyways for that one boy that has your heart.
Another book I really like that is so different from my usual taste is "I am the Cheese" by Robert Cormier. That book is about a boy's father who testified against someone very powerful that he went under the witness protection program. But the same people that was guarding his family killed his mom and dad, and the little boy was put in some kind of institution where he had a therapist who kept asking him about some secret his father had known. The therapist was a fraud who acted as if he cared about the little boy's well being but really didn't, and despite being drugged everyday with pills the little boy never told him. I wonder ... why is he the cheese? I forgot. But you guys should really read it.
Have you guys read "The Maze Runner"? Effing AMAZING. I brought the whole sequel, I had to. Such a good book ,ugh. I think you guys are tired of the summaries but let me tell you a book I really hated. "The Perks of being a Wallflower"was effing terrible, only because it was overrated ! The boy was too awkward to comprehend, the people around him, like the girl Sam is weird and her gay brother... No . Like just no. It was too many things happening at once and I felt like the boy never really took control of his settings.... OH That's why he is a wallflower. wow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment